We wanted to create this episode highlighting some shimmering jewels from the first 50 episodes of the podcast. We know that getting into a podcast can be daunting when there are dozens of episodes to choose from. So, we wanted to distill some of the varied guests from our previous episodes with some clips from the show.
Thank you for listening and sharing the show.
- 3:18 – Peter Russell from #8 Evolving with Consciousness
- 7:04 – Monica Gagliano from #23 The Songs of Gaia
- 12:18 – Donald Hoffman and Rupert Spira from #38 Weaving the Eternal Golden Braid
- 21:00 – Gabor Maté and Resma Menaken from #24 Somatic Abolitionism
- 26:42 – Eriel Tchekwie Deranger from #14 Healing Relationships in Community and Ourselves
- 29:00 – Neil Theise from #34 Conversations on Complexity
- 33:40 – Joan Tollifson from #30 Here. Now. Being.
- 37:10 – Bayo Akomolafe and Sophie Strand from #6 New Gods at the End of the World
- 41:54 – Parvathy Baul from #47 What Shines
You May Also Like
How Brave You Are
How brave you are for slowing down
The Ant, the Grasshopper, and the Antidote to the Cult of More
A Lovely Vintage Illustrated Poem About the Meaning and Measure of Enough