Ancestral Wisdom, Somatics
and Family Constellations
Join Euphrasia “Efu” Nyaki for a community conversation on holistic healing from trauma. Efu has developed a method that integrates ancestral wisdom from her Snail Clan in Tanzania, somatic therapy, and family constellations. Her approach helps resolve PTSD, depression, addiction, chronic illness, and more by releasing trauma at the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.
When trauma gets stuck in the body and psyche, it can profoundly impact health and relationships. Through courage, compassion, and community, we can transform suffering into wholeness.
With wisdom and vulnerability, we can discover how to heal together.
- Nyaki’s journey blending ancestral knowledge with Western modalities
- Techniques like breathwork and meditation to regulate the nervous system
- Identifying and transforming intergenerational family trauma
- Stories of healing from Nyaki’s worldwide work
- Steps we can take to engage our own healing process