A Community Gathering with Judith Blackstone
A lot is happening in our world as the pandemic spreads across our lives on a planetary scale. As we are cocooning in our homes, we would like to invite you to join us for a community get-together every Saturday at 10 AM PDT, where we can connect, reflect, meditate, nourish one another with our presence and create a field of resilience and mutual support. Each week we will have a different guest teacher who will bring their perspective and wisdom on the situation and help us connect and ground as a community. Let’s remember that every crisis holds the seeds of birthing of new perspectives and new ways of being.
This week we are delighted to host Judith Blackstone, founder of The Realization Process.
We will explore how through fundamental consciousness:
- We increase our capacity for love, understanding and pleasure.
- We mature and heal as individuals at the same time as we awaken to our oneness with everything around us.
- We experience a more subtle, direct use of our senses–we see, hear and touch with our whole being.
- We access and live within the innermost subtle core of our body and being.
- We can more safely let go of our protective, fragmenting grip on ourselves and be authentic, spontaneous and creative.
- We can experience intimacy with other people without losing inward contact with ourselves.
There will also be time for questions.