Dwelling in the Heart
A three-part course with Shakti Caterina Maggi
How to remain in the heart, when the world around us seems to be split in irremediable divisions? Can I be myself and support what is felt as fair and true? This webinar offers an uncompromisingly nondual vision on the ever-increasing separation of our lives. We will explore how to discern from wisdom rather than judge from the mind, and how to truly express ourselves instead of falling in repetitive patterns of reaction. Truth can evolve from philosophy to embodied wisdom.
What is the spiritual heart and how does it operate? Its qualities are loving neutrality, compassion and coherency. The spiritual heart is where Consciousness abides in human form. It is our nondual essence, where we are already one with everything—always.
Duration: 1 hours, 44 minutes
How much of what we think, feel or express is authentically ourselves? The Heart, anchored in its inherent wisdom, and unfiltered through the labeling and the conditioning of the mental narrative, knows how to discern. Giving up our beliefs and meeting our intimate core requires us to be sincere with ourselves, so that we can be courageously open with the world.
Duration: 1 hours, 48 minutes
Is it coming from your heart? Is it truly necessary? Is it the appropriate moment? Compulsive ego-based patterns often lead to a mechanical expression. Meditating the conflicts in our heart allows nonduality to lead us to authentic self-expression in the dual game of life.
- Watch the recorded sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Explore at your own pace
- Access additional resources
- View in your personal SAND library
Watch with Membership
- This course, along with 50+ courses on trauma, spirituality, science, and social impact
- Over 12 years of SAND conference talks and interviews
- Discounts on all SAND events
- Members-only community space
Shakti guides us to:
- Learn from conflicts and find a more authentic expression of ourselves
- Use the Heart as a compass to navigate through divisions
- Replace fear-based old patterns of behavior with a grounded embodiment of who we are
- Communicate and express our individuality within the coherency of the heart
Shakti Caterina Maggi
Dwelling in the Heart
and Authentic Self-Expression