Exploring Life Through Kashmiri Tantric Shaivism
A three-part course with Éric Baret
Three Q&A sessions in which we explore life through the approach of Kashmiri Tantric Shaivism. The approach allows us to discover the psychophysiological restrictions which prevent our bodymind from working harmoniously.
- Watch the recorded sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Explore at your own pace
- Access additional resources
- View in your personal SAND library
Watch with Membership
- This course, along with 50+ courses on trauma, spirituality, science, and social impact
- Over 12 years of SAND conference talks and interviews
- Discounts on all SAND events
- Members-only community space
- A letting go of images and resistances allows us to rediscover our original state as transparent body, a light which points directly to silence.
- Tuning our instrument so that it can vibrate in harmony with the deepest currents of existence, creating a sensory opening which can express itself without limits.
- This approach, which acknowledges the body as the breath of Being, is part of the nondual lineage of Kashmiri Tantric Shaivism.