Living as Presence and Emptiness
A three-part course with Judith Blackstone
In this three-class course, Judith teaches and explains the main practices of the Realization Process, a direct path to embodied, nondual awakening. Through these gentle but powerful practices, you can uncover your true nature–the luminous fundamental consciousness pervading your body and environment as a unity.
As this nondual essence, you become both more alive and present within your body and more open and receptive. You access your innate wellspring of love, happiness and peace. You can heal the emotional wounds that obstruct your intimacy with yourself, with other people, and with everything around you.
The course is experiential. Judith teaches several practices from the Realization Process.
This class teaches practices for the embodied realization of fundamental consciousness. Nonduality is your effortless, unconstructed nature. The Realization Process practices facilitate and accelerate the spontaneous emergence of your true nature. Judith also explains how this realization restores, deepens and refines all of your human capacities: for physical sensation, emotional responsiveness, understanding, and perception.
This class offers practices for contacting and living within the subtle vertical core of your body. By breathing within this innermost core of yourself, you awaken to the most subtle dimension of energy within your own body and in all of nature. You also gain perspective, the ability to recognize and dissolve negative beliefs. And as this core, you can more easily let go of your trauma-based fragmenting grip on yourself and regain your innate wholeness.
Fundamental consciousness can be experienced as emptiness or as a quality-rich ground of being. This class will show how attuning to the innate qualities of fundamental consciousness can help unify your capacities for awareness, emotion and physical sensation, and open you more fully to your unconstructed, authentic nature. You will also learn gentle movement, perceptual and relational practices to help you stabilize in your nondual realization and bring it in to your daily life.
Duration: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Watch the recorded sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Explore at your own pace
- Access additional resources
- View in your personal SAND library
Watch with Membership
- This course, along with 50+ courses on trauma, spirituality, science, and social impact
- Over 12 years of SAND conference talks and interviews
- Discounts on all SAND events
- Members-only community space
- Attune directly to fundamental consciousness
- Refine your breath, energy and perception
- Apply fundamental consciousness to personal healing
- Uncover your authentic nature beyond trauma-based fragmentation and negative beliefs
- Deepen and unify your capacities for awareness, emotion and physical sensation
- Stabilize in nondual realization to bring it into your daily life