Radical Authenticity in Relationships
A three-part live webinar series with Gail Brenner
Do you struggle to establish healthy boundaries, speak your truth, and stand firmly for who you are in relationships? Do you have trouble saying no, feel taken advantage of, or wear yourself out pleasing others?
In childhood, many of us learned to abandon parts of ourselves in order to stay connected with our caregivers. We lost the capacity to trust in ourselves — and in Life — creating inner disconnection and disempowerment in our relationships.
In this powerful 3-session course, we’ll learn to cultivate our capacity for healthy, loving boundaries, with ourselves and others.
Each live 2-hour session includes teachings, Q&A, small group inquiries, and guided meditations.
We will explore:
- Can we stay rooted in ourselves while connecting with others?
- Can we honor what is true and authentic in our hearts when we fear rejection?
Gail will create a warm and supportive environment, where you will be welcome just as you are — with your fears, self-doubts, shame, and confusion.
She will guide you through time-honored practices to:
- Reconnect with your authentic self and attune to your needs
- Disentangle old patterns and beliefs that undermine your self-trust
- Communicate your truth with compassion, even when you feel afraid
- Develop skills to set loving boundaries
- Feel empowered, not trapped, in relationships
With self-acceptance, courage, and compassion, we’ll transform relating based on fear and need into intimate connections where our true selves can shine. We will lovingly embrace our humanness as we expand into overflowing appreciation, vibrant joy, and deep connection with all of Life.
November 4, 11, & 18, 2023
9:00 – 11:00 am PST
Find the time in your time zone
Healthy boundaries aren’t about changing others—they start with knowing and trusting ourselves. We’ll turn away from looking to others to fulfill us and go inward, reconnecting with ourselves and opening to all that arises with love, care, and deep acceptance.
What did you learn about relationships when you were young that’s behind your challenges with boundaries now? We’ll begin to untie the fear-based patterns that lie at the core of our relationship struggles, bringing freshness, ease, and space for new and authentic ways of being. We’ll practice meeting the young, tender parts of ourselves with compassion and care.
This session is about honoring our fears as we learn to navigate challenging situations. We’ll ground by listening inward to the heart’s intelligence. Your daily life will be the laboratory to practice specific ways to express what’s true and alive in you.
Members get 20% off
Members please find the discount code here then click REGISTER below.
- 50+ courses on trauma, spirituality, science, and social impact
- Over 12 years of SAND conference talks and interviews
- Discounts on all SAND events
- Members-only community space
With Your Registration:
- Watch the recorded sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Explore at your own pace
- Access additional resources
- View in your personal SAND library