The Deep Heart
A Community Gaterhing with John Prendergast facilitated by Vera de Chalambert
The great human quest is to discover who we really are―a discovery that changes our lives and the lives of those around us. With The Deep Heart, spiritual teacher and psychotherapist Dr. John J. Prendergast invites us on a pilgrimage within, using the heart as a portal to our deepest psychological and spiritual nature.
In this interactive interview with Vera de Chalambert, we will explore:
- The multidimensional nature of the heart area, from ego (including our psychological conditioning), through the soul, to the Great or Universal Heart
- How the unconditioned Great Heart can hold the conditioned human heart and provide an optimal environment for natural unfolding, healing and integration
- How the heart area is a central portal to our true nature and deep well-being
- How the head, heart, and hara each play a critical role as we more fully embody our true nature
- Please join us for this live and interactive session. There will be time for discussion and Q&A.