The Wisdom of Trauma
Includes a seven-hour trauma course with Dr. Gabor Maté, the film, and many extras.
List of Speakers:
Alanis Morissette, Amanda Feilding, Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq (Uncle), Angel Acosta, Ashley Judd, Bayo Akomolafe, Bessel van der Kolk, Daniel RYNO Herrera, Daniel Siegel, Darcia Narvaez, Diane Poole Heller, Dylan Wilder, Elisa Hallerman, Eriel Tchekwie Deranger, Esther Perel, Fania Davis, Françoise Bourzat, Fritzi Horstman, Gabor Maté, Gina Perez-Baron, Gordon Neufeld, Gregory Nottage, Guy Felicella, Hannah Maté, Henry Shukman, Howard Schubiner, Jack Kornfield, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jeffrey Rediger, Jennifer Wallin, Jesse Thistle, Jewel, Juthaporn Chaloeicheep, Kai Cheng Thom, Kate Silverton, Marcella Ot’alora G., Marianne Williamson, Mee Ok Icaro, Mellody R Hayes, Mona Haydar, Muffy Mendoza, Nikki Myers, Nneka Jones Tapia, Pamela Wible, Pat McCabe (Woman Stands Shining), Patricia Vickers, Peter A. Levine, Prentis Hemphill, Rabbi Tirzah Firestone, Rae Maté, Resmaa Menakem, Richard Schwartz, Rick Doblin, Romie Nottage,Tessa Rose, Ruby Gibson, Rupa Marya, Sará King, Sharon Salzberg, Sia, Staci K Haines, Stanislav Grof, Stephen W. Porges, Steve Ozanich, Tara Brach, Thomas Hübl, Tim McCarty, Tiokasin Ghosthorse, Tommy Rosen, V (formerly Eve Ensler), Vandrick Towns, Vimalasara Mason-John, Will Van Derveer.
Your Choice of
3 x $67 or
- Watch or download the sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Access many additional resources
- Explore at your own pace
- View in your SAND library
The All-Access Pass includes:
- The film The Wisdom of Trauma
- Returning to Wholeness: A Guide to Understanding and Integrating Trauma. A 7-hour course with Gabor Maté including downloadable audio and transcripts
- Talks on Trauma Series: 33 conversations with 72 leading experts, including downloadable video and audio, plus 7 embodiment and meditation practices
- 5 additional webinars on trauma from the SAND library
- Gabor Maté’s 21 most frequently asked trauma questions
- A Conversation on Trauma, Compassion and Magic with Gabor Maté and James Doty
- Speaker extras: articles, book chapters, meditations & embodiment practices.
- Music from the film
- Private membership site to access all of your content for one year, with download options
For a complete description please click here.
Gabor Maté, M.D. is a renowned speaker, and bestselling author who is is highly sought after for his expertise on a range of topics including addiction, stress and childhood development. Rather than offering quick-fix solutions to these complex issues, Dr. Maté weaves together scientific research, case histories, and his own insights and experience to present a broad perspective that enlightens and empowers people to promote their own healing and that of those around them. After 20 years of family practice and palliative care experience, Dr. Maté worked for over a decade in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side with patients challenged by drug addiction and mental illness. His book on addiction received the Hubert Evans Prize for literary non-fiction. For his groundbreaking medical work and writing he has been awarded the Order of Canada, his country’s highest civilian distinction, and the Civic Merit Award from his hometown, Vancouver. His next book, Hello Again: A Fresh Start for Parents and Their Adult Children is expected in 2025. Gabor is also the creator of a psychotherapeutic approach, Compassionate Inquiry, now studied by thousands of therapists, physicians, counselors, and others in over 80 countries.