In this excerpt from the 2022 course Deep Trauma Healing, Gail Brenner leads a guided meditation grounding into the present with openness and curiosity. She invites us to slow everything down so we can become lovingly open to all parts of ourselves.
To connect live with Gail at SAND this November, we invite you to register for her upcoming 3-part webinar Radical Authenticity in Relationships.
Do you struggle to establish healthy boundaries, speak your truth, and stand firmly for who you are in relationships? Do you have trouble saying no, feel taken advantage of, or wear yourself out pleasing others?
In childhood, many of us learned to abandon parts of ourselves in order to stay connected with our caregivers. We lost the capacity to trust in ourselves — and in Life — creating inner disconnection and disempowerment in our relationships.
In this powerful 3-session course, we’ll learn to cultivate our capacity for healthy, loving boundaries, with ourselves and others.
Each live 2-hour session includes teachings, Q&A, small group inquiries, and guided meditations.
We will explore:
- Can we stay rooted in ourselves while connecting with others?
- Can we honor what is true and authentic in our hearts when we fear rejection?
- Gail will create a warm and supportive environment, where you will be welcome just as you are — with your fears, self-doubts, shame, and confusion.
Gail will guide you through time-honored practices to:
- Reconnect with your authentic self and attune to your needs
- Disentangle old patterns and beliefs that undermine your self-trust
- Communicate your truth with compassion, even when you feel afraid
- Develop skills to set loving boundaries
- Feel empowered, not trapped, in relationships
With self-acceptance, courage, and compassion, we’ll transform relating based on fear and need into intimate connections where our true selves can shine. We will lovingly embrace our humanness as we expand into overflowing appreciation, vibrant joy, and deep connection with all of Life.
November 4, 11, & 18, 2023
9:00 – 11:00 am PST