“I can’t prescribe, nor should anyone prescribe for anyone else what their authenticity should look like, but for most people, it’s going to be shining in a number of different dimensions.”
—Dr. Gabor Maté
SAND hosted a Live Q&A with Gabor Maté as part of the ‘Reclaiming Authenticity’ course. Here SAND co-founder Zaya Benazzo poses the question, “what do you mean by Authenticity?” from that live Q&A.
You can watch this Q&A along with nine other modules of live Q&A’s with Gabor Maté from the Wisdom of Trauma European Tour.
- Beliefs : How do our beliefs keep us stuck?
- Children : How to create authentic relationships with our children?
- Emotions : Exploring the story behind your feelings
- Healing : Is it possible to heal individually in the midst of collective trauma?
- Parents : Modern-day challenges for parents in a peer-oriented world
- Psychedelics : What are the healing properties of different psychedelics?
- Psychosomatics : Understanding the true meaning of illness
- Society : Uncovering the Myth of Normal
- Trauma : Understanding the wounds within us
Enroll in the course here