Ancestral Healing and Cultural Transformation
A four-part live webinar series with Daniel Foor
Each of us is the face of hundreds of thousands of years of human history, a prism and focal point for the blessings and burdens of our ancestral lineages. Connecting with our ancestors through ritual and reverence allows us to recognize that we inherit all that came before. When we actively seek the guidance and blessings of our ancestors, we can make the most of this precious human life.
Through inclusive, well-crafted teachings and guided practices, we will explore living in a conscious relationship with the many generations who came before us. Ancestral healing and reconnection practices enhance personal and psychological well-being, and directly support those involved in healing arts, diverse spiritual traditions, and work for cultural change.
This course is for anyone seeking more direct access to greater belonging in their specific body, family, and cultures of origin. It is appropriate both for beginners and those with years of experience in family and ancestral healing. Participants can expect to better understand cross-cultural approaches to ancestor reverence and to learn tangible skills for drawing on ancestral support in their daily lives. Lessons emphasize psychological, cultural, and energetic safety and introduce the foundational steps of the Ancestral Lineage Healing method.
The instructor, Dr. Daniel Foor, has decades of experience and trained over 200 practitioners in ancestral healing arts. Course material is rooted in a decolonialist, queer-friendly, anti-racist ethic that is culturally inclusive, kind, and practice-oriented.
- Who are our Ancestors?
- Essential aspects of ancestor reverence
- Distinguishing thinking about and relating with ancestors
- Setting boundaries with troubled ancestors
- Attuning to ancestral guidance and support
- Congruence and tension between psychology and ancestor ritual
- Improving outcomes by mindful ancestral inclusion
- Addressing harmful dynamics of extreme individualism
- Reframing personal challenges in a lineage context
- Deep roots of spirit-guided action for a just world
- Calling on ancestral backing to transform culture
- The role of troubled ancestors in oppression
- Inviting ancestors to energize participation in change
- What does ancestral healing have to do with nondual teachings?
- Expanding nonduality beyond Buddhist/Hindu framing
- How can ancestors reveal illusions of separation
- Seeking embodied nondual knowledge from ancestors
Members get 20% off
Members please find the discount code here then click REGISTER below.
- 50+ courses on trauma, spirituality, science, and social impact
- Over 12 years of SAND conference talks and interviews
- Discounts on all SAND events
- Members-only community space
With Your Registration:
- Watch the recorded sessions
- Download and listen to the audio
- Explore at your own pace
- Access additional resources
- View in your personal SAND library